Distinctive Homes and the Best of Lowcountry Living
Come home to a new Brightwater home in Charleston’s island town, Daniel Island. Surrounded by rivers, creeks and marsh views, Daniel Island is a vibrant coastal community of distinctive homes, a thriving downtown, nationally-ranked golf, tennis, soccer, hundreds of acres of parks, miles of trails and more. The island’s natural beauty is an incredible backdrop to this one-of-a-kind hometown where you can live, work and play, all within just 15 minutes of historic Downtown Charleston.
On Daniel Island, Brightwater Homes combines its unique design vision with the spectacular setting in refined custom homes that capture the best of Lowcountry living. From broad porches and inviting outdoor spaces to thoughtful architectural details and beautifully featured interiors, work with our architectural and interiors team to create your new home just the way you want it.
Interested in a home at Daniel Island?
SchoolsDaniel Island Elementary (Public) or Daniel Island Academy (Private)
Daniel Island Middle
Phillip Simmons (Public) or Bishop England (Private)
434 Dark Timber Street
Daniel Island, SC 29492
- From Take US-17 N to I-526 W to exit 24 toward Daniel Island
- Turn left on to Island Park Dr.
- At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit and stay on Island Park Dr.
- At traffic circle, take the 1st exit and stay on Island park Drive.
- At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto Ithecaw Creek Street.
- Turn L on Lesesne St.
- Turn L on Dark Timber St.
By Appointment Only
Andrew Robertson - The Robertson Team