Two Custom Homes in Roswell, GA
Located directly across from Barrington Place, you will enjoy all Downtown Roswell has to offer while living in timeless style. Just beyond your doorstep, it’s a short walk to all the food, fun and festivals of Canton Street. Window shop along the galleries, and sip wine into the evening. Grab a bite and enjoy the lively Downtown social scene, or get away from it all on a winding, green trail bound for the Chattahoochee.
Nestled comfortably in historic Downtown Roswell, Spring Drive offers central connectivity to wherever you want to be with easy access to GA400, East Cobb, I-75, Sandy Springs and I-285.
Brightwater is committed to building more sustainable, healthier new homes responsibly and with true respect for the environment. Every home reflects the passion of this mission combining smart, conservation-minded design, low impact development, locally and regionally sourced materials and high-performance systems to create a healthier, more comfortable home that has less impact on the environment and also costs less for you to own.
103 Spring Drive
Roswell, Georgia 30075
- 400 N to exit 6 for Northridge Road.
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 6 for Northridge Road.
- Keep R at the fork, follow signs for Dunwoody Place and merge onto Dunwoody Place.
- Turn R onto GA-9 / Roswell Road.
- Continue on GA-9 for approximately 2 miles, Turn L on Marietta Highway.
- Turn at your second L on Spring Drive, 103 and 105 Spring Drive will be on your R.
Monday - Sunday: By appointment only